1) Shower in candle-light. Everyone always talks about taking a bath by candle-light, well my bathtub isn’t one I’m willing to sit down in but the light in the bathroom is right above the shower and is super bright. Last Friday I was feeling sick and had a really bad headache, so light was awful and I decided to shower by candle-light, super relaxing.
2) You can never have too many bookshelves. Nope. We went to Goodwill this weekend and they had a bookshelf for $10. I had to buy it! So now we have…10 bookshelves. The new one is my second favorite now though. I love the big one because it’s a huge statement piece but this one is a bit taller than the normal “short” shelves and it’s an espresso color. I LOVE dark wood.
3) Re-arrange your rooms. After buying the aforementioned bookshelf, we couldn’t figure out where to put it. So it set into motion re-arranging our entire living room. Yes, it can be frustrating especially when you have an odd space to work with and we went through about 3 or 4 positions of the furniture before we landed on something I think I like. But it’s so refreshing to have a newly arranged room, it feels like a whole new space!
4) Eat Fruit. Maybe this is random but on Friday we were out driving around and I got a HUGE craving for fruit so we stopped at a local store that sells mostly organic fruit and bought a bunch. So delicious!
5) Take a million pictures of your cat (or dog, or whatever other pet you have.) I think this must be a law or something because I can’t stop!
♥PS- I’m working on a new project/challenge and I’m super excited about it! I’ll be announcing it here on the blog soon (I hope) but wanted to see if anyone was interested now. I’ve been talking about it on twitter and have a handful of people who want to participate. It’ll be life changing, I promise. Contact Me if you’re interested in knowing about it now, but you can always wait until I announce it too.