Hey, remember that thing I started back in September? I was going to tell you 101 weird, random things about me? Yeah well…I had intended to only take a month to post them all (one a week) but by the time I got to this post, I was struggling to thing of things to add! It might be a bit until we get to 77-101 but for now here’s Part 3!
52. More about words…it really bothers me if a word, when spelled doesn’t sound like it does when it’s spoken. (a word that makes sense: chase)
53. I’ve thought about becoming vegetarian before but always decide I love meat too much.
54. I love cheese. And garlic.
55. I like winter only when I’m enjoying it from inside.
56. I love hoodie weather.
57. Once it starts to get a bit cooler out this year, I plan to have apple cider in my crockpot all day, everyday. Yum.
58. I <3 NPR
59. I also <3 containers. Have you ever been to The Container Store? Last time I went with my Mom we probably sounded insane, swooning over everything.
60. It is dangerous to take me to an art store.
61. It’s even more dangerous to take me to a book store.
62. I’m worried about my future. I don’t know what to do, or where I’m going.
63. I own two guitars. An acoustic and an electric. But I can’t play. I really wish I could.
64. I want to dye my hair black again. I like it that way but it’s sooooo hard to get the black out again.
65. The first time I dyed my hair was 5th or 6th grade. Blonde Highlights.
66. I think my natural color is way too dull. There’s not enough life to it!
67. I prefer baking over cooking
68. Most days, I hate the thought of watching a movie but could watching TV for hours on end.
69. My boyfriend and I spend every night/weekend together but still have a designated date day every Saturday.
70. I‘m engaged. I have a fiance. Heh. I love saying that!
71. My gauge of “failure” is insane. I feel like I’m failing at life because I’m not living up to my own standards. I was “failing” in school if I got below a B (my own standards, not my parents). A little part of me thinks I’ve failed because I’m not in school right now.
72. I hate cleaning, (this may have been mentioned already) but I get bursts of energy and clean clean clean until the house sparkles! When I was younger and living at home, my room would be an awful mess, and then I would clean clean clean and re-arrange furniture all night, randomly.
73. I want to know myself better. That always sound so cliche to me. When someone goes out to “find themselves”, but that’s what I’m doing. Trying to find myself. Who I really am, deep inside, what my future holds and what my dreams contain.
74. I get the best sleep when I’m so tired I just pass out. Which happens very rarely.
75. The more my depression takes hold, the more nocturnal I become, even without trying. It sucks.
76. I hate dust in my computer. I open up my tower every few months to clean it out.